15,000 sq ft climate controlled facility (approx. 12,000 sq ft of manufacturing space and 3,000 sq ft of QC Lab / office space combined).
(3) Hardinge Quest 8/51SP, Fanuc 16iT control, 6-axis CNC Mill-Turn Center, 8" maximum diameter with 2" spindle bore on main, 6" maximum diameter with 1-5/8" spindle bore on sub, 12 station turret and all stations live.
(2) Citizen Cincom L-25, 7-axis Swiss type CNC screw machine with 1" maximum diameter.
(1) Citizen Cincom L-20, 7-axis Swiss type CNC screw machine with 3/4" maximum diameter.
(1) Hardinge Conquest T-42, Fanuc 18T control, CNC Turning Center, 6" maximum diameter with 1-5/8" spindle bore, tailstock, and 12' bar feed.
(1) Hardinge Talent 10/78 Lathe Fanuc 18T control, CNC Turning Center, 10'' maximum diameter with "C" axis and Live Tools.
(1) Hardinge Bridgeport XR760, Fanuc 18iM control, 5 axis CNC Machining Center, 24" X 30" capacity, with Tsudakoma TN160 5th axis rotary and tilting trunion table.
(1) Okuma Cadet Lathe OSP 5020L IGF control, CNC Turning Center 10" maximum diameter.
(2) Fadal VMC's, Fadal controls, up to 5-axis, and 20" X 50" capacity.
(2) Doall, Automatic Production band saw, 13" capacity.
(1) Kalamazoo, Automatic Production cold saw, 4" capacity.
(1) Brown & Sharpe #00 Screw Machine, Single Spindle 1/2" Capacity
(1) Brown & Sharpe Mistral DCC CMM, 28" X 23" x 20" measuring envelope with .00001" resolution.
Fully equipped QC lab with CMM, 15X Comparator, all gages, pins, blocks, etc. (complete list on request)
QuickBooks Pro 2009, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
E2 Shoptech ERP Software, Realtrac MRP System, MasterCam X4 Mill and Lathe plus Solids, PartMaker CAD CAM Software.
As you can see, ST&D offers you a wide variety of service capabilities. Please give us a call or email if you
have any questions or need to have a project quoted.
Smith Tool and Design is committed to providing high precision-machined components. We strive to fully satisfy all customers, regulatory and statutory requirements while continuously improving our Quality Management System and established objectives.